Wednesday, May 6, 2009

thank you post

Looks like my xbox app is very popular, I'm really really really happy to see this.

I want say a big thank you to everyone downloaded my Cocktail Paradise.
I want say a big thank you to everyone purchased my Cocktail Paradise.
I want say a big thank you to XNA guys and their amazing framework.
I want say a big thank you to the entire community games... community.

THANK YOU!

P.S.
(I want also say thank you to my pets. My cats Router, Mail, Script, Game, Over and Pixel and to my four dogs: Java, Frame, Tera and the little Brew.)

4 comments:

  1. Appologies for the double post Benedetta please delete one.

    http://www.xblcg.co.uk/index.php/2009/05/07/cocktail-paradise-review

    ReplyDelete
  2. double_0_norman@yahoo.comMay 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM

    stick with flash so i dont have to waste my money next time. you could've said the drinking games were only INSTRUCTIONS and one of the bacardi martinis wants me to use 15.2 fl oz? you have completely turned me off to community games as a whole. weapon of choice showed that an independent developer could do a lot with the tools handed to them, you and the rest of the sorry community (the clock apps, and vibrating apps) are a waste of space. please crawl back under a rock and stick with flash. xbox doesnt want you, but i want my microsoft moon money back.

    i really hope no one else is suckered into buying this game, and it makes me sick thinking that i contributed to your bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bougth this app to show it to my friends during my last party and prepare some cocktails.
    They enjoied in finding the right drink to prepare, thank you!
    It costs only a couple of dollars but I spent a lot more in alcohol... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont listen to the haters lol. i thought your app was pretty good. loading time would be a problem for me, have you considered a version for the iphone?

    ReplyDelete